What’s it like to work with me?
You really want relief from the anxiety—to experience that feeling of, “YES! That’s it!” in all areas of your life. I know how wonderful it is to be in that state of connection to your Inner Source where your mind feels free, your body feels at ease, and and your actions have quality of rightness. Once you’ve had this experience, it’s hard to accept feeling anxious or depressed.
If you are like my clients, though, you’ve struggled to maintain that sense of spacious ease and well-being. You can’t seem to find that place of inner knowing in yourself, in the crush of daily life. And even if you do find it, you aren’t sure how to relate it to the complex situations you face each day.
You really want the energy, joy, and creativity of consistent connection to your Inner Source
You need practical skills, and you need kind, clear, experienced support. That’s where I come in. I’m the owner/manager of a restless, creative mind that will simply not give up until it finds a way to help you get where you want to go.
I won’t give up trying to find the humor in it all either…so don’t say I didn’t warn you!
I help you harness the power of your mind in service of your highest values and vision for your life, your work, and your relationships. I do this by listening to you in a whole new way. And I teach you how to do it too.
Three compelling results you can expect
Your actions flow from the VISION of your inner knowing
- You find creative, effective ways to handle situations that previously seemed daunting, scary, or even impossible. Even hard work has a quality of ease because the energy of your inner source carries you through.
- You connect to the power of synergy and synchronicity in your daily life and work. More and more often, you “happen” to meet the right person, pick up the right book, or encounter an idea that provides a key next step for a work project or a relationship issue.
- You let go of the immobilizing concepts of perfection that have stopped you from taking steps you’ve wanted to take in your work and your life. You know you are on track, because your actions have an unmistakeable feeling of inner rightness.
Your CREATIVITY reaches new heights
- Your learning curve soars along with your happiness, as you let go of your fear of failure and stop blaming, berating, and second-guessing yourself. You reclaim the resiliency of toddlerhood: you cheerfully fall, you get back up, and you never let go of your intent focus on your vision.
- You learn to use your thinking mind as a powerful tool in service of your spiritual connection. You are no longer at the mercy of painful thoughts and limiting beliefs, because you know you can transform them.
- You tap a vast new resource within yourself: your vast implicit knowledge. You learn how to drop under the surface where your “body knowing” generates ideas and solutions of an integrity, elegance, and “rightness” that far exceed anything your thinking mind can conceive.
Your ENERGY stays higher as you develop EMPATHY for yourself
- You get relief from painful patterns of thinking. Your doubts and fears no longer stop you in your tracks. On the contrary, you respect and welcome them because you know they reveal to an area in which you need to grow, to bring the full scope of your vision to life.
- You no longer allow other people’s criticism or disapproval—or your own– to knock the wind out of you. Staying connected to your spiritual center, it’s easier to remember you are a work in progress. You stop using your precious time and energy being so hard on yourself. You learn to be as kind to your self as you are to other people.
- You turn around tough moods and mind states way, way faster. You don’t have to spend days, weeks, or even months feeling upset, “off”, or bogged down, because you know how to reconnect to the energy of your inner source.
About my approach
Trying to bring your highest vision to light will inevitably bring up your toughest, most stuck stuff. It can feel like you’re down in the trenches: you can’t see the horizon. At those moments, I hold the bigger view for you by listening to you in a radically accepting way. I’m gentle when you feel vulnerable, clear when you get confused, and always on the lookout for that thread of your inner knowing which leads to your best energy.
Think of the individual tiles used to create a mosaic: stand up very close and you only see bits of colored glass. But seen as a whole from the right perspective, a stunning work of art emerges. As you learn to sense these patterns, you’ll find stuck places miraculously shift as you naturally, effortlessly reconnect to the energy of your biggest vision.
How am I different?
- I relate to you as a whole person. You work, you play, you love, you parent…and your spiritual connection affects all of that. So before we dive into our work together, we begin by looking in depth at your goals, dreams, and vision for “the whole enchilada,” and how you’ll know when you’ve realized your vision.
- I listen to you in a way you’ve never been listened to before. I really get you— quickly, deeply, and thoroughly—and I teach you how to hear yourself more clearly.
- My programs are unique. I’m the only practitioner using a powerful synergy of Focusing, Inner Bonding, Nonviolent Communication, and Byron Katie’s “The Work” to help clients stay connected to their inner source of embodied wisdom.
- I know that setting goals for yourself is only one step towards achieving them. Staying connected to your inner knowing can bring up your biggest fears and resistance. I help you end the internal warfare by making friends with the parts of you that are afraid to grow and expand.
- I’m like a bloodhound on the trail of your inspired energy. Even if you feel you’ve lost touch with your inner source, I can detect the faintest trace and lead you back to a state of energized purpose.
You’ve really been a great guide for me. In Shambhala, there’s a saying about listening people into their own wisdom. You’ve been that guide for me.
∼CV, Vice President at Non Profit, Oakland, CA
My promise to you
I only offer services I have used extensively myself and found to be highly effective. I constantly learn and experiment to find better ways to help you stay connected to your inner knowing and energized by your vision and purpose, in the “full catastrophe” of your daily life and work. The resulting programs and services are unique and powerful.
But don’t take my word for it. If you decide to engage my services but find for any reason that you are not satisfied with the work we do together, I will work with you until you are satisfied, or I will happily refund to you the cost of any uncompleted sessions.
Interested in learning more? Read about Luminos Listening programs and services.
Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.