Inner Bonding Buddy course starts January 18!
Learn how we can support each other to go deeper in the Inner Bonding® process in this new 4-week course:
If you yearn for a safe space to process your intense emotions—
…you want support but are sensitive to being judged
…you have a hard time finding your Loving Adult and hearing your guidance around certain issues
…and above all, if you struggle with anxiety, shame, and perfectionism—
Kind, compassionate company can help you to feel safe and get forward movement
This new course can help you get the support you need! Join us and learn—
- Why you sometimes need company to help you be a Loving Adult to yourself
- How the right kind of listening can help you move through issues that feel stuck or overwhelming…and why
- How quieting your mind stops the addictive patterns of anxiety, shame and perfectionism
- Why radical acceptance is key to creating change—and why there are times you need to receive it from someone else before you can give it to yourself
- What blocks you from hearing your guidance, and how to get reconnected
- Gentle suggestions you can make to help your buddy in each step of the Inner Bonding process
Note: Are you new to Inner Bonding? Take a look at my short video, What is Inner Bonding?
What students are saying about other classes Emily has taught—
“Having someone just LISTEN to whatever I was experiencing with absolutely NO WORDS, NO JUDGEMENT, NO FIXING, was honestly a life altering experience! It was very nice to have that experience and now have it to refer to….….I am getting SO much out of this class. I am so glad I decided to do this.” —M T
“I want to again thank you for this incredible experience! Working with you has shed such light and understanding on things I have struggled with my entire life! It couldn’t have come at a better time in my life and I am grateful for all that I have learned from you. Thank you for bringing such light and peace in this chaotic world!!”— M M
“It feels great to stay present with an intense feeling, observing it as it changes into something that in the end usually leaves me feeling much lighter and not so bogged down with my HSP tendency to processing just about everything. And when I feel lighter, there is a sense of movement toward feeling more alive and creative in all aspects of my life.” —Jacquelyn Strickland, LPC – Co-Founder with Dr. Elaine Aron of the HSP Gathering Retreats
Meet your teacher…
Emily Agnew serves creative, sensitive people who struggle with anxiety, shame, and perfectionism. As a certified Focusing Trainer and a certified Inner Bonding facilitator, she offers 1:1 sessions, the six-month 1:1 Inner Listening Intensive program, online classes, and teleseminars.
Emily writes a bi-weekly newsletter for introverts and sensitive people,The Listening Post, and contributes articles to the Inner Bonding website. She teaches “teaches teachers” for the Focusing certification program at Focusing Resources. She’s a professional oboist/oboe teacher/partner/mother/ friend/bookworm/ flower-grower/meditator/yoga practitioner…and an “HSP” (a highly sensitive person.)
What we’ll cover in the Inner Bonding Buddy course
Each week in class we will learn a new listening skill and practice it. Between classes you’ll meet at your convenience with your partner for that week. You will take turns going through the IB process, using your listening skills to support each other. In our four 90-minute classes together, we’ll create a safe, fun environment in which you’ll get lots of hands-on support to learn—
- How to listen without advising, judging, fixing or trying to change the other person
- Specific skills your IB buddy can use to help you stay in your Loving Adult
- Three powerful ways to ground yourself in your Loving Adult
- What to say when your buddy gets stuck…and what not to say
- A daily practice to break addictive thought patterns
- How to use prayer to access your guidance, including specific prayers
Putting it all together
Tuition for the Inner Bonding Buddy course is $199. You’ll receive:
- Four classes: Wednesdays January 18, 25, and February 1, 8, 6 pm to 7:30 pm Eastern time (3 pm to 4:30 pm PST)
- Note: This is a hands-on class and your success depends on live attendance. Class recordings will be available. You can miss one class and catch up by watching the recording. If you have scheduling conflicts, check with Emily before enrolling.
- Helpful handouts
- Access to the class from anywhere in the world via the Zoom videoconference platform: participate by internet or by phone
- Class recordings
Class size is limited…register now!